Internship - Business Development - B2B & Asset Management (F/M/DIV)
If you want to gain hands-on experience in what it takes to set-up an efficient and effective company, which can range from basic administrative tasks all the way to working on strategic topics such as fundraising (building a company requires it all) we may have the right position for you. You’ll be exposed to the exciting field of applying AI (Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing) to the Asset Management industry and get to interact with technology, product, and business-building experts.
What you'll do:
- Analyze and evaluate the market, target customer group, competition and trend-data
- Come up with clear strategies to develop the company, and in general support business development and strategic activities
- Work in close collaboration with the management team and other departments such as Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Create thrilling Powerpoint presentations for internal and external use
- Gain insights from a great amount of various business-related data
- Support and handle internal projects in order to improve the overall service of the startup, such as optimizing operations and testing new product features
Let’s build the new backbone of asset management! Together with one of the largest insurance groups in Germany and one of the world’s leading consulting firms, we are building an AI-based SaaS solution that supports credit analysts with credit risk assessments. We truly believe that we can build a new standard in asset management and change the entire industry for the better. We are currently looking for great people to support our motivated team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Business Building Experts in Berlin. Join the ride!
You should apply if the following describes you:
- You are a current Bachelor/Master student or have just recently graduated
- Ideally, you have had previous internship experience and/or exposure to startups
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a deep interest in FinTechs or the startup world
- You have a structured and problem-solving mentality with strong interpersonal skills
- You are a team player but also excel in working independently
- You are interested in working cross-functionally and getting familiar with every aspect of Business Development
- You have the talent to break down complex information from a big data set to the essential
- You call yourself a Slidegenius (Powerpoint Specialist), ensuring that our audience gets the right message
- You have a profound command of every other MS Office application
- You are available for at least 6 months
- You are fluent in English (other European languages are highly desirable)
- Opportunity to shape the AI-based credit risk analysis of the future
- Development of a FinTech start-up, financed by industry-relevant investors and partners
- Diverse activities and autonomous implementation of own ideas in a dynamic environment
- Sparring and support from top-class industry and technology experts from the investor and partner network
- First-class technical equipment and software of your choice
- Flexible working hours
- Feel-good vibes with fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Annual team off-site and regular team events
At Scorable, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability or sexual orientation.
How to apply
Please click on the "Apply" button below or on the top, right corner of this page. You will need to upload your CV and fill in some additional information so we know how to get in touch with you. If you have any questions in between, please contact us - Cassandra & Alexander - through firstname.lastname@example.org.