Credit Rating Specialist - Fixed Income (F/M/DIV)
Work on exciting problems in the evaluation of corporate bonds. Validate our models and be our number one expert when it comes to fixed income discussions. You will have a major impact on how we move further with our product and thus be an integral part of our mission to set a new standard in asset management. We work with a huge amount of data, emphasize a culture of learning and combine different methods to build useful models.
- You identify and recommend internal and external data sources for informative and meaningful features used in machine learning models
- You provide input for the process of developing models for estimating credit-risk
- You develop existing and new procedures for risk quantification and measurement and carry out regular validations of risk models
- You create in-depth analyses of financial statements, company registers, credit scores, equity prices, credit spreads and other sources of relevant credit assessment information
- You recommend and participate in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis
Let’s build the new backbone of asset management! Together with one of the largest insurance groups in Germany and one of the world’s leading consulting firms, we are building an AI-based SaaS solution that supports credit analysts with credit risk assessments. We truly believe that we can build a new standard in asset management and change the entire industry for the better. We are currently looking for great people to support our motivated team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Business Building Experts in Berlin. Join the ride!
- You have a minimum of two years of work experience in fields such as credit scoring, credit risk, risk management, fixed income analysis or similar
- You have strong knowledge of front-office investment processes, preferably obtained in a fixed-income analyst role
- Ideally, you have a university degree in finance, preferably with a focus on risk management or a comparable education - and further training in the area of credit or analysis (e.g. FRM, CFA, CCrA, CIIA) would be desirable
- You have experience with Thomson Reuters Eikon, Bloomberg Terminal, S&P Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters Datastream or similar
- You have a good understanding of credit products and balance sheet analysis
- Opportunity to shape the AI-based credit risk analysis of the future
- Development of a FinTech start-up, financed by industry relevant investors and partners
- Diverse activities and autonomous implementation of own ideas in a dynamic environment
- Sparring and support from top-class industry and technology experts from the investor and partner network
- First-class technical equipment and software of your choice
- Flexible working hours and an attractive salary
- Access to a significant learning and development budget to use however you like
- Feel-good vibes with fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Annual team off-site and regular team events
How to apply
Please click on the "Apply" button below or on the top, right corner of this page. You will need to upload your CV and fill in some additional information so we know how to get in touch with you. If you have any questions in between, please contact us - Cassandra & Alexander - through email@example.com.